COVID-19 Reopening, Resources, Updates and Information
for St. Lawrence County
A Note of Caution: As you seek assistance during this time, please confirm that your resource is reputable. If you are unsure, please contact our Chamber.
For help determining whether or not your business is eligible to reopen, use the reopen lookup tool. You can also scroll down to find the guidance for each phase.
Every business must have a SAFETY PLAN on file and AFFIRM the guidelines set by NYS before reopening.
Use these links for assistance:
Safety Plan Template: Here
Read and Affirm Guidelines based on Industry: Here
General and PHASE Guideline Updates
NEW State Liquor Authority Guidance for Restaurants and Bars Restaurants must only serve alcohol to people who are ordering and eating food. All service at bar tops must only be for seated patrons who are socially distanced by six feet or separated by physical barriers. July 17 Update HERE
DOH Emergency Rule on Masks (Section 66-3.2 imposes an explicit, enforceable requirement on all building owners and business operators)
NYS Covid-19 Travel Advisory Information (You may want to establish a policy with staff to manage vacation and return quarantining)
Professional Sports Competitions with no Fans : Guidelines
- Phase FOUR Guidelines (Includes summary and detailed guidance and safety plan templates for: higher education, low-risk outdoor arts & entertainment, low-risk indoor arts & entertainment, media production)
- Phase THREE Guidelines (Includes summary and detailed guidance and safety plan templates for: Food Services including indoor dining and (non-hair related) personal services including, Tattoo & Piercing Facilities, Appearance Enhancement Practitioners, Massage Therapy, Spas, Tanning, Cosmetology, Nail Specialty, Waxing)
- Phase TWO Guidelines (Includes Summary and detailed guidance and safety plan templates for: Offices, Real Estate, Essential and Phase II In-Store Retail, Vehicle Sales, Leases, and Rentals, Retail Rental, Repair, and Cleaning, Commercial Building Management, Hair Salons and Barbershops)
- Phase ONE Guidelines (Includes Summary and detailed guidance and safety plan templates for: Construction, Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting, Retail - (Limited to curbside or in-store pickup or drop off), Manufacturing, Wholesale Trade)
- Statewide Guidelines (Includes Summary and detailed guidance and safety plan templates for: Lake and Ocean Beaches, Religious and Funeral Services, Racing Activities, Dentistry ** now includes, Child Care and Day Camps, Auto Racing, Professional Sports Training Facilities, Public Transportation)
COVID-19 RESOURCE SHORT-CUTS
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES